While SWF Studio is running in trial mode, this screen will appear immediately after the splash screen to give you the opportunity to enter your registration information. You can dismiss this window without entering your registration window, but then SWF Studio will continue to operate in trial mode where all the projectors you build expire one day after they are first run.
Tip: If you copy the contents of your SWF Studio registration email to the clipboard and then press the Unlock button on the toolbar, your regsistration details will be pulled from the clipboard and automatically entered for you!
1. The version and build number of SWF Studio you are running and our copyright notice. The version number represents a major release of the product while the build number is incremented each time a bug fix or minor change is made to the software.
2. Once you have entered all your registration information correctly (and accepted the EULA terms) a blue check mark will appear. If you have entered some or all of the data incorrectly, a red X will be displayed. Before calling Northcode, please double check all the information you have entered against the regsitration email you received. Common mistakes included missing punctuation and improper case in the Name and Company fields.
3. Enter the product code from your registration email here. Product codes may be anywhere from 6 to 8 characters in length.
4. Enter the 32 character serial number from your registration email here.
5. The name supplied when your license was purchased. Please note that this may not actually be your name if someone else ordered SWF Studio for you. It may contain the company name, a job title, etc. If you are having trouble unlocking SWF Studio, check this field against the registration details you received from Northcode. Case and punctuation are significant in this field.
6. The company name supplied when your license was purchased. This is not a required field on the order form in our online store so this field may be blank. If you are having trouble unlocking SWF Studio, check this field against the registration details you received from Northcode. Case and punctuation are significant in this field.
7. Enter your 32 character unlock key from your registration email here.
8. This text explains the terms required to complete your registration and the possible consequences of attempting to register your copy of SWF Studio using registration information obtained illegally.
9. In order to complete the registration of your copy of SWF Studio you must agree to the terms in our end user license agreement (EULA). The red X will be displayed until you enable this check box (agreeing to the terms of the EULA) even if you have entered all of your registration information correctly.
10. Press this button to open a copy of the SWF Studio EULA so you can review it before checking the "I accept..." box (which signifies your agreement to the terms of the EULA).
11. You can press the Close button, the Window close button or press the ESC key to dismiss the Unlock dialog.